Medlem siden: 20 Maj 2019
The most frequently asked question about washing wigs is How Often Should I Wash My Lace Wigs ? The answer is, it depends on how often you wear it and what type of damage it incurs while wearing.If you wear your wig every day and use styling products, you should wash it at least once a week. Or, it only needs to be washed once every 5 to 10 wears.Lace Front Wigs do not need to be washed as often as your own hair, because too much washing does harm to your wig, but too less washing will cause hair tangling.
|Sendt: 17 September 2019 kl. 10:25 | IP-adresse registreret
For how to properly wash your wig, let’s start from some important tips.
1. Choose the right water temperature.
People are confusing about the temperature of the water using to wash Human Hair Lace Front Wigs, because of the different opinions throughout the internet.
Use cold water can better help you keep the style.
If you want to loosen up the style, use hot water.
But the recommended temperature is 77-86°F, as water above 86°F may deform the lace cap and make your wig lost the firmness of elasticity and cold water cannot melt the shampoo and conditioner as good as warm water.
2. Always using shampoo and conditioner.
Using “damage-free” shampoo and conditioner.
While applying shampoo, don’t apply it directly to the hair fiber, add the appropriate amount shampoo in the water while it’s filling up to get some good soapy bubbles.Apply hair conditioner on the mid-lengths to the ends, don’t place it too close to roots.
3. NEVER twist, tug, or pull on the hair when drying.
4. Use the cool air set instead of hot air. Or airing it on the balcony, Avoid the sun direct shine on the wig.
Ten Steps to washing your human hair lace wigs.
1. Start it by filling a sink or basin with water.
2. Add the appropriate amount of wig shampoo in the water while it’s filling up to get some good soapy bubbles.
3. Dunk wig down in the water, make sure it is completely submerged.
4. Soak the hair for about 5 minutes, which can help the shampoo reach to the wig cap and clean it.
5. Lift the wig out of the sink let the dirty soapy water drains out of it.
6. Use clean water to rinse all of the shampoos out of the wig.
7. Apply hair conditioner from middle lengths to the ends, leave it for some minutes.
8. Rinse the conditioner out, skip it if you use a leave-in conditioner.
9. Use a dry towel to absorb the wig hair moisture, NO RUBBING. Squeeze out as much of the excess water as you can.
10. Use the cool air set of hair blower, NOT hot air. Or airing it on the balcony, remember to avoid the sun direct shine on the wig!